We know you have questions about Blue Air Wallet. All our customers who were affected by flight cancellations during the COVID-19 Pandemic can now access and use their Blue Air Wallet.
How can I see my Blue Air Wallet
1. Go to the My Account section on the Blue Air website.
2. If it is the first time you are logging in or if you forgot your password, please click the Forgot Password button.
3. Add the email address that was used during the booking process and click Send recovery link.
4. You will receive an email with a reset password link. Please click it.
If you do not have a Blue Air account, please create one using the email address provided at the moment of booking.
6. Enter your desired password and confirm it with the Continue button. You will be automatically logged in to your account and the password will be updated.
6. Once you are logged in you will be able to see your Blue Air Wallet amount in the top left area.
How can I use my Blue Air Wallet?
It's really easy! You just have to select the flight you want and on the payment step you will have the option to use your Blue Air Wallet, if the amount covers the entire price of the booking. We are working to allow partial payment with Blue Air Wallet and other means of payment. You will soon be able to use your Blue Air Wallet for any bookings, regardless of the total price, and pay the difference by debit or credit card.
Thank you for choosing Blue Air. We wish you a pleasant flight!
Blue Air Team