We all want to get back to normal!
Tired of home travelling and other home experiences? Let’s fly back to normal!
Have you chosen to vaccinate, and you are among those immunized?
We offer you a 19€ gift in the Blue Air Wallet
to be used for your next Blue Air flight ticket ✈️
What we are doing today can improve all your tomorrows
What you need to do:
- Fill in the form below, entering the requested details
- Upload your vaccination certificate as a .pdf document or photo
- After completing and validating your enrolment, the amount of 19 EUR will be credited to your Blue Air Wallet
- Choose your next travel dates and use your Blue Air Wallet credit to purchase your Blue Air flights/services
The credit will be available until 31 December 2021.
Terms and condistions of "Let's fly back to normal!" Campaign
Campaign name: #StopTravelFromHome
(1) By taking part in this campaign, the Participants express their agreement to the terms and conditions stipulated in the present Official Rules.
(2) The Rules for participation/carrying-out the promotional campaign are available, free of charge, to any applicant on www.flyblueair.com or by a written request sent to BLUE AIR AVIATION S.A., Romania, Bucharest, Sector 1, Sos. Bucharest-Ploiesti 42-44, clădirea A1, et.3, Baneasa Business and Technology Park.
(3) At the Organizer's discretion, the Promotion may be advertised for the purpose of informing the public, including through advertising and/or informative materials. The information that such materials may contain will be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of these Rules.
(4) The Organizer reserves the right to amend and/or supplement the Rules, as well as the right to suspend and/or cease and/or interrupt and/or extend the conduct of the Promotion, without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof. Any questions or concern may also be addressed via the contact form available on the website https://www.flyblueair.com/en/gb/contact/
(5) The campaign is addressed to all persons who have reached the age of 18 years until 16 September 2021, who are part of or register for this occasion (hereinafter referred to as "Participants").
(6) Blue Air participating products shall mean: Blue Air account represents the virtual identity of the user on the www.flyblueair.com platform, created by providing the following information: e-mail address; name and surname; digital covid vaccination certificate.
(7) Through the account, the holder can access information about the services purchased (previous and future), the Blue Air Wallet associated with the Blue Air account (uploaded amount, available amount, expiration date, etc.) and the Blue Benefits subscription (the type of subscription purchased, expiration date, etc.), if such a subscription has been associated with the Blue Air account.
(8) After the end of the promotional campaign, the Blue Air promotional products described above lose that quality and the Organizers will have no responsibility and will assume no obligation whatsoever regarding any circumstance that may lead the public to the conclusion of actuality or continuation of the promotional campaign.
(9) In order to take part in this campaign, participants must:
- Register between September 17, 2021 – October 31, 2021
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of registration
- Upload the COVID-19 vaccination certificate
(10) The Participant agrees to:
(i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form and
(ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The organizer may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
(11) Mechanism of the campaign:
All participants will be centralized in an electronic database from which all necessary checks will be conducted to validate that participants comply with the regulations of this campaign.
Participants who passed the validation process are therefore considered winners of the Campaign and will be created a Blue Air Account (participating product). A virtual amount of 19 euros will be uploaded in the Blue Air Wallet linked to the Blue Air Account, amount that can be used to purchase future tickets or services on www.flyblueair.com. Winners will be notified by a representative of the Organizer of the result within 5 working days from the date of the validation at the email address provided in the Campaign.
(12) For the purpose of organizing the Campaign, including the Organizer’s rights and obligations, participating in the campaign, solving appeals, validating the Participants and awarding prizes, the Organizer processes the data made available by the Participants under a contractual basis, represented by these Official Rules. Under the same contractual basis, the Organizer can process the Participants’ data in order to ensure there is no fraud attempt or any other action contrary to these Official Rules and the legislation in force.
(13) Personal data collected in this Campaign will not be disclosed to third parties except for the Empowered persons and other contractual partners of the Organizer involved in organizing and carrying out the present Campaign and in cases where the Organizer must comply with the obligations imposed by the legislation in force, which require the disclosure of certain data to public authorities and institutions.
(14) The Participants’ personal data will be stored only for the necessary period of time to achieve the processing purposes stated above, while staying within the legal requirements in force, respectively during the Campaign and the period of awarding the Participants.
(15) In the context of the Participants’ personal data processing, they have the following rights:
>(16) The right of access to processed personal data: the Participants have the right to obtain confirmation that their personal data are or are not processed and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and the conditions under which they are processed, by addressing a request in this regard to the Organizer;
(17) The right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data. The Participants have the possibility to request, by addressing a request in this regard to the Organizer, rectification of their inaccurate personal data, completion of incomplete data or deletion of personal data in case (i) the data is no longer needed for the initial purpose (and there is no legal purpose for this), (ii) the legal basis of the processing is the consent – the Participant withdraws his/her consent and there is no legal basis for data processing, (iii) the Participant expresses his/her right to oppose, and the Organizer has no legitimate reasons to prevail to continue data processing, (iv) the data has been processed illegally, (v) the deletion is necessary to comply with the EU or Romanian legislation;
(18) The right to oppose the data processing, taking into account the particular situation you are in, when the processing procedure is based on the legitimate interest of the Organizer, as well as to oppose at any time processing for marketing purposes, including profile creation.