THE SKY IS THE LIMIT
GRANDI SOGNI, GRANDI RICOMPENSE
Are you a student? The sky is the limit to your dreams!
Le offriamo un regalo di 17 euro nel Blue Air Wallet
da utilizzare per il suo prossimo volo Blue Air ✈️
Spiega le ali e vola in alto per realizzarli!
Sappiamo tutti in volare alto, superare le distanze ed iniziare la scoperta; i grandi sogni arrivano con grandi ricompense @Blue Air: tutti gli studenti ricevono 17€ nel loro #BlueWallet per avere un vantaggio nella loro prossima avventura!
Vola con Blue Air per i tuoi studi, viaggia con Blue Air in vacanza e torna a casa con Blue Air! City break, vacanze al mare o nuovi posti da esplorare: i viaggi allargano sempre i tuoi orizzonti!
Iscriviti ora per ottenere il tuo premio!
Come partecipare alla campagna:
- Compila il form sottostante, inserendo i dati richiesti.
- Inviaci il tuo ID studente come documento .pdf o foto (.jpg, .png)
- Al completamento e convalida della registrazione, l'importo di 17 EUR verrà accreditato sul tuo Blue Air Wallet.
- Scegli la tua prossima destinazione e usa il tuo credito Blue Air Wallet per acquistare i biglietti Blue Air. Il credito sarà disponibile fino al 28 febbraio 2022.
Terms and conditions of "#StudentReward" Campaign
Campaign name: #StudentCampaign
Campaign period: 16 November 2021 - 23 November 2021
(1) By participating in this Campaign, the participants agree to comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
(2) The Rules for participation/carrying-out the promotional campaign are available, free of charge, to any applicant on www.flyblueair.com or by a written request sent to BLUE AIR AVIATION S.A., Romania, Bucharest, Sector 1, Sos. Bucharest-Ploiesti 42-44, clădirea A1, et.3, Baneasa Business and Technology Park.
(3) At the Organizer's discretion, the Promotion may be advertised for the purpose of informing the public, including through advertising and/or informative materials. The information that such materials may contain will be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of these Rules.
(4) The Organizer reserves the right to amend and/or supplement the Rules, as well as the right to suspend and/or cease and/or interrupt and/or extend the conduct of the Promotion, provided the participants are notified in advance of any modification of any of its provisions. Any changes/additions of these Rules will be included in addenda that will be notified to the public by publishing on www.flyblueair.com at least 24 hours before they become applicable.
Any questions or concern may also be addressed via the contact form available on the website https://www.blueairweb.com/en/gb/contact/.
(5) The campaign is addressed to all persons who have reached the age of 18 years until November 16th, 2021, who are part of or register for this occasion. Campaigns based on consumers of the Organizer and accepting the terms and conditions of this Official Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "Participants").
(6) Blue Air participating Products shall mean: Blue Air account represents the virtual identity of the user of the www.flyblueair.com platform, created by providing the following information: e-mail address; name and surname; student card/booklet/ identification card.
(7) Through the account, the holder can access information about the services purchased (previous and future), the Blue Air Wallet associated with the Blue Air account (uploaded amount, available amount, expiration date, etc.) and the Blue Benefits subscription (the type of subscription purchased, expiration date, etc.), if such a subscription has been associated with the Blue Air account.
(8) After the end of the promotional campaign, the Blue Air promotional products described above lose that quality and the Organizers will have no responsibility and will assume no obligation whatsoever regarding any circumstance that may lead the public to the conclusion of actuality or continuation of the promotional campaign.
(9) Blue Air’s account holder must be at least 18 years old at the time of registration.
(10) i) In order to participate in this Campaign, any person who fulfills the conditions of participation as follows:
- Fill in the form available here ;
- Upload the document certifying the quality of student (student card / student ID);
- ii) The form can be completed only once, and for each form will be assigned a single document certifying the quality of student;
iii) Duplicate forms using the same email address, but with documents attesting for different student status will not be considered, as there are no valid registrations;
Between November 16th, 2021 – November 25th, 2021 valid participants will receive a Blue Air account (named Blue Air wallet) with the virtual amount of 17 euro that can be used to purchase tickets or services on www.flyblueair.com.
The amount available in your Blue Air wallet can be redemed until February 28th, 2022.
If there is an existing Blue Air Wallet account assigned to the same email address, an additional account will not be created and the amount will be assigned to the originally created account.
(11) All participants who fulfill the right to participate and respect the promotion mechanism of this Regulation will be centralized in an electronic database.
Those who meet the conditions for participation in the Campaign will be notified by e-mail by the Organizer with the conditions for activation of the Blue Air Wallet within 10 working days from the date of registration at the e-mail address provided in the Campaign.
By taking part in this campaign, the Participants express their agreement to the terms and conditions stipulated in the present Official Rules.
(12) For the purpose of organizing the Campaign, including the Organizer’s rights and obligations, participating in the campaign, solving appeals, validating the Participants and awarding prizes, the Organizer processes the data made available by the Participants under a contractual basis, represented by these Official Rules. Under the same contractual basis, the Organizer can process the Participants’ data in order to ensure there is no fraud attempt or any other action contrary to these Official Rules and the legislation in force.
(13) Personal data collected in this Campaign will not be disclosed to third parties except for the Empowered persons and other contractual partners of the Organizer involved in organizing and carrying out the present Campaign and in cases where the Organizer must comply with the obligations imposed by the legislation in force, which require the disclosure of certain data to public authorities and institutions.
(14) The Participants’ personal data will be stored only for the necessary period of time to achieve the processing purposes stated above, while staying within the legal requirements in force, respectively during the Campaign and the period of awarding the Participants.
(15) In the context of the Participants’ personal data processing, they have the following rights:
- a) The right of access to processed personal data: the Participants have the right to obtain confirmation that their personal data are or are not processed and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and the conditions under which they are processed, by addressing a request in this regard to the Organizer;
- b) The right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data the Participants have the possibility to request, by addressing a request in this regard to the Organizer, rectification of their inaccurate personal data, completion of incomplete data or deletion of personal data in case (i) the data is no longer needed for the initial purpose (and there is no legal purpose for this), (ii) the legal basis of the processing is the consent – the Participant withdraws his/her consent and there is no legal basis for data processing, (iii) the Participant expresses his/her right to oppose, and the Organizer has no legitimate reasons to prevail to continue data processing, (iv) the data has been processed illegally, (v) the deletion is necessary to comply with the EU or Romanian legislation;
- c) The right to oppose the data processing, taking into account the particular situation you are in, when the processing procedure is based on the legitimate interest of the Organizer, as well as to oppose at any time processing for marketing purposes, including profile creation.